Global Impact for Rural Innovation Foundation in partnership with Queen Amina Innovation centre organized a 1 day training on how to write a curriculum Vitae and Cover letter amongst Youths in Bauchi State.
The objectives of the training were:
1. To equip the participants with the knowledge and skills needed in successful CV, cover and motivation letters writings.
2. To differentiate between CV, motivational letter and Resume.
3. To enable the participants have an insight to the formats of good CV, Cover letter and motivation letters.
5. To show the participants examples of a good CV, Cover letter and motivation letters
6. The common mistakes in CV writing.
Special thanks to the founder/CEO of the GIRIF Priscillia Aggokabo , CEO of Queen Amina Innovation centre Salisu Abdullahi , Ibrahim Ladan Wunti and Chinasa Ude Imo for you supports. We are very grateful. @giriffoundation #ngo #unitednations #curriculumvitae #education #innovation #cv #motivation #training #resume #writing